Lets talk AIRHORN's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikie

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
So while I have my bike in pieces I have decided to give it a good cleaning, a decent once over making sure everything is still ok and while I am at it I remembered that I have an air horn lying in a cupboard that I have always wanted to add to the GSA, my biggest problem is space, I got this one at Midas a few years ago.

SKU162035%20(1).jpg

I need suggestions on where I can fit it, anyone else fitted one of these to a GSA? Its proper loud,

I have split the compressor and horn now to see if its easier to fit, I found that under the tank there is a little space in between all the magafters under there, but I also dont want to cause myself future problems with this compressor damaging one of the components there.

The horn I am trying to get next to the ESA controller for the front suspension, in such a way that it misses the forks and fork compression doesn't affect it.

I am using the standard hooter wires to power it, seems though  that I have to use the relay, it cuts out after a brief PARP.

Come on peeps, lets see what you guys have done with these thing in the past