R1200GS Rallye vs KTM, and BoosterPlug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
Some of the best feedback I received on the new R1200GS Rallye, and BoosterPlug:

"Hi Roodt, follow up report on booster plug. Some background: I previously, some years back owned the older air cooled GS but got bored with that bike and switched to KTM, my favorite bikes, which I’ve ridden for last five years, 1190 R and 1290 SA. We then decided we needed the ideal tourer for us two up and when I read about the GS rallye, just loved its looks. Now that bike I’ve found to be absolutely amazing, the epitome of the perfect dual purpose bike, amazing onroad, and incredibly competent offroad. Then the addition of the booster plug…… its effect is very noticeable and very definite. The bike has definitely woken up, much more responsive at the lower end end of the revs and much more responsive to acceleration. Altogether makes for an enhanced riding experience. Really happy with it, great product. So thanks! Pierre G***"

Attachments

• BMW-R1200GS-Rallye-6.jpg
    BMW-R1200GS-Rallye-6.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 229