new gsa 1150 owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roburt

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Hi Guys, so after a lot of thinking and deliberating :) I decided to buy the one bike I have always wanted to have a GSA 1150. I have been wanting to buy something to ride up to tanzania where I live and do a few trips here and then sometime ride back again. Almost bought a 1200gsa and also almost bought a 990 adventure :) but when I saw this one I just decided se moer this is the one that will work for me :), I drive a land cruiser 80 series here in Tanzania and do all the work on it myself and think the gsa1150 would be the closest to the cruiser. I will keep my 690 for trips in SA

Now for the questions :)

The bike is in capetown at the moment and I am flying down in a few weeks to collect and ride it up to PTA where I will leave it till my trip up here to TZ. The bike has 75k km on the clock and was maintainted well, what spares do you suggest I take with for the CPT-PTA trip, will do the boaring road as I only have a few days in SA. I would take it to someone in gauteng do to a full once over before bringing it up so second question would be who do you guys suggest in pta area ?

Here is a pic of the bike :

Attachments

• gs1150.jpg
    gs1150.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 256