“Look What You’re Missing" - The links for on line viewing now added.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Pleased to finally be able to say the second series of 6 programs starts this weekend, 20 May on Channel 189 Ignition.

If you take the time to have a look, please let us know what you think.

And that is probably that, for me anyway. It’s been such an interesting experience doing this but it eventually became work, which detracts from what bikes are supposed to be about for me. Maybe in the distant future if we could go further afield with a different concept or way of working, I would perhaps consider it. But for now, how do they say on MNet, I am on indefinite production break  ;D.

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed the first couple of weekend rides with no crew, no cameras, nowhere in particular to be, just enjoying the bike, the landscape and the company of good mates. Seems I’ve been missing something  :p.

Part of my new found freedom was a 12 days excursion to the old Transkei riding with some mates on the plastic bikes, alas this came to an abrupt end on day two when I snapped my lower bicep tendon clean off. And I didn’t even fall, was just trying to move the rear end and pop. So I’ve already had the surgery and now apparently have a very long rehabilitation process to follow. No riding for many months  :'(

Anyway, once again, all the programs were filmed in the Western Cape, so perhaps nothing new to the Capies, but we do feature totally different areas from the first series, some absolute gems to stay at, loads of interesting information about the places we visit, we have some really cool interviews with some very well known people, and I think anyone who hasn’t been to the Cape will see how lucky we are to stay where we do.