NATIONAL BASH 23 Sept 2017 - LITTLE ROCK LADYBRAND

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangeswifty

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
National bashes on Wilddogs were always the one event in the year where all members got to meet up again from different parts of SA.
It was traditionally an event filled with laughter and camaraderie and the odd naughtiness mixed in.
Any new members also had the momentous advantage of meeting the keyboard jockeys on the forum face to face.
It used to be something to look forward to and still remains the one place where mates from all over the country could meet up, have a beer or two and exchange riding stories and tall tales around the campfire. For me it was the glue that held this forum together and gave it a sort of purpose.

Has the time arrived when this 10 year old tradition is just a distant memory?
Is nobody even going to try and revive it?
Have the powers that be lost all inclination or need to keep it going?
I believe the essence of this forum is to meet likeminded riders and build lasting friendships
I got to meet the legend from Prieska ETS
My mate Cocky ad BUD500 are still some of my best friends.
Hentie, Carrots, Stoetie and others..............Mates one can rely on and have developed into personal freindships............too many to mention
We have had our kakmaak moments on bashes.
Who can forget the Freestate bash just before the 2010 bash at van der Kloof dam?

Most of my current friends are all wilddogs but it seems as if the tradition is fading and the need to meet a dying ember'
Last year there was a half arsed attempt by some brave guys (cudos for trying) to keep it going
Will this year follow suit and initiate the end of an era?

Your thoughts...............

LAST EDIT 7 June 2017. The venue has been decided as Little Rock Holiday Resort, LADYBRAND. Eastern Freestate.
https://www.littlerockholidayresort.co.za/
Tel: 051 924 0260

The entire venue is blockbooked for the Wilddogs only.......no other guests for the weekend......so you cant make kak :lol8:
All chalets are booked out as of 7 June except a 6 sleeper Cottage

Camping and Payment Details - See below

Traveling distances from provinces:
Port Elizabeth  700km
Cape Town  1100km
JHB  400km
KZN    Just across Lesotho
Free State    You are right there

Only 30 odd attendees so far (7/6/17) of which 12 is from the big smoke
Come on guys..............come haff a laff and a jol.....................
Where is grootbek Butch H?

Remember 25 Sept is a public holiday so you can overnight somewhere on the way back and still arrive fresh and sober to give the missus a kiss :deal:

Attachments

• 3a373975a935fd50b8c9d54acb35726e.jpg
    3a373975a935fd50b8c9d54acb35726e.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,475
  • Little rock Logo.png
    Little rock Logo.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Little Rock 3.jpg
    Little Rock 3.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 1,189
  • Littel rock 2.jpg
    Littel rock 2.jpg