Which Soft Luggage: Mosko Moto/Wolfman/Enduristan: Who's had them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renrew

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
  • So who has what, have had them and what'da think of them? I'm looking at soft luggage, more specifically to mount on panniers. NOT looking at Duffel bags or the U-shape jobbies like the Giant Loop Great Basin.

In the running are, in order of preference (Add if you feel I'm missing a bag in their league):

- Mosko Moto - Backcountry 35L - Would be super expensive to import given Rand/Dollar AND Textiles/Clothing Import Duties (No Local supplier)
. But meets ALL qualities listed below, and then some!

- Wolfman Rocky Mountain - Would be super expensive to import given Rand/Dollar AND Textiles/Clothing Import Duties (Local Supplier says it's too expensive, so expensive I can't seem to get a price out of them). Also meets the below qualities, but only if you take the pikes peak plate for mounting.

- Enduristan Monsoon 3 - A very good option ito the below list, and the least expensive of the list, but NO quick detach system.

Qualities that I'm looking at:

- Must be able to mount additional things to it (Bottle Holders, Extra little bags etc)
- Has expandability
- Top of the line quality, durability and aesthetics
- Waterproof WITHOUT needing a cover
- 25+ Litres per side
- Not look like a homemade jobbie
- A quick detach system is preferable for many reasons
- Not have massive buckles going over the seat that would prevent a pillion from having a semi-descent time on the back seat

Unfortunately our local stuff does not look too good in my opinion (from what I've seen) and often times they do not meet the qualities that are important to me, and I suspect probably most people looking for soft luggage that would be of a discerning type.

This will be used when I go 2-up with my wife and on longer trips on my 990R. For lighter trips I take my Enduristan 20L Duffel bag.

So what's it going to be and why? :ricky: