[R], The Ravishing Red little town of Riebeek Kasteel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
The idea behind this all stared when I got my motorbike back on Friday after being in the "hospital" for almost a month due to bent outer fork tubes and a cracked triple clamp. Lets rather not elaborate on this topic  :-X. All that I need to say is that quite a upgrade were done when the new forks were fitted. Thanks to Jandre from JK Works. I can highly recommend him if you stay in the Northern Suburbs of Cape town. Sunday I decided to take the bike for a test ride.

We got onto the bike without having a plan or a direction where we want to go. I recalled that my "pillion" told me some time ago that she haven't been to Riebeeck Kasteel and I turned the handlebars in that direction knowing that there are more than enough options of gravel roads to choose from and to test the "new" front suspension of the bike.

We stopped for a hot Chocolate at the Du Vlei padstal just outside of Hermon before we headed towards Riebeek Kasteel. While sipping on our hot chocolate I told my friend that I want to do something like the alphabet challenge. She asked what I am referring to and I told her that basically I want to visit as many of possible of the surrounding little towns and "plaas dorpies" and write a short review of each little town visited, from A - Z and to keep it short and simple

Being an nature lover, adventurer, hiker ,photographer, a avid blogger/writer and a newbie on the "stof scooter" I clearly saw that her brain was starting to swim in ideas and she utter the words.... "Challenge accepted, let the adventures begin".

FInd below a link to our newly created blog.

https://mytownsatoz.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/r-the-ravishing-red-little-town-of-riebeek-kasteel/

We will keep it updated as the adventure continues.

Lets ride and make life a journey.....

Later people