Dr Phil… please help me with my 2 year itch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buff

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
So with marriage it’s supposed to be the 7 year itch but with bikes, I get a serious dose of 2 year itch. I thought I’d avoid it with my KTM690 because I’ve really enjoyed this bike so much but alas, I’ve only been able to extend it by another 6 months and the damn rash is back and has me scratching like crazy  :eek:

It’s not like I can afford a new bike, but I find myself looking enviously looking and others and reading through specs sheets when I shouldn’t. Sometimes I even look and dirty magazines like “Dirt & Trail” to satisfy my evil lust  fapfap I even blow tons of data reading ride reports on pretty little underpowered bikes like the Honda CRF250Rally just to get my scratch fix for the day  :amazon:

I’m even finding ways of justifying spending an extra R50K just to upgrade from my 690 to the new Husky 701 which is essentially almost the same damn bike… WTF, I need help Dr Phil  :help:

Please tell me I’m not the only one out there with this problem???