Is this Airoh helmet screwed now ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonathan

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda VFR1200 CrossTourer
Hi Guys ,
As per post heading , Murphy seems to have it in for me today , this being the 3rd firkin incident.
I took my daughter to Strand to have a look at a BMW G650 bike, we went on my R1200GSA. On arrival there i removed my jacket & helmet & put it on the bike whilst we had a look at the 650. While looking at the 650 i heard this noise & turned to see my beloved Airoh road helmet ( loved it because of the low weight) fall off the bike & bounce on the concrete driveway.  :lamer: :patch:
I was fuckin shattered, anyway , please have a look at the pic attached, i suppose i will now have to get rid of this helmet, but it only dropped from the seat of the bike onto the floor. To be honest i couldn't believe the damage to the helmet....................  :dousing:
What do you guys think ? I know that i am a clumsy doos for the way i put the helmet on the bike but shucks man, check the photo of the damages..........
My impression of Airoh helmets has taken a serious knock now...... :eek7:

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_1247.jpg
    IMG_1247.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 560