Shortest Ride Report so far: KTM950 vs SV1000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey All....

So this is short. But I just want to marvel at our bikes for a second. I was riding and the bike was still getting warmed up, and this SV1000 okey in his short sleever shirt comes past me.....

at a speed. I usually let road bikes go a bit, unless I know I can eat them through the corners or something or even the traffic. :p :twisted:

This okey then gets scared to go through a gap in the traffic that I would have sailed through and so I overtake on the left. Engine is warm. He comes up behind me. voom voom.

Okay. So I start from robot and go into left lane so he can go. He comes up next to me, and says - lets dice. Now I am in Brackenfell/ Durbanville and I am ATTGATT as usual, so I skeem okay pa, lets race.

I am in 2/3rd which has a lekker kick as it hits 5500... and off we go. The boykie has full taps open and we just sit HONESTLY side by side on the front wheel. I am wide open, so is he. He cant go faster than me and we quickly hit 185 and have to slow for next robot.....

He was a bit shocked and slowed down to go right at the robot... showed me an index finger showing number one :D :D :D

haha, so our bikes can dice road bikes, en dis fokken lekker.

That reminds me of the Ducati 999 in red that came past didnt say hi at first, and then hit a dirt road and had to GOOI brakes.... :D :D too funny man! He then said hello. I almost took after him and I did ROOST as soon as I hit the dirt to show my appreciation of his lack of manners initially. I DONT know if he got hit..... :oops: :p :wink: