Bikers Against Farm Murders Ride Barberton 29/07/2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schalk vd merwe

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
As farm murders are out of control in the country  we are planning a ride against farm murders on the 29/07/2017 at Barberton from the Boskombuis on the R 40 at 11 am. First there will be a mass ride to Nelspruit and then a trail ride and dirt road for the adventure bike riders. For the guys coming from far and want to make a weekend of it there are camping available for R 120 per person as well as chalets or a guest house at Jock of the Bushveld. For reservations for accommodation  please phone 081 340 3714 or 079 746 5529. I will have a slide show as well in the evening of my trip to Egypt and back for those interested. My book will also be available. Directions-If you come from Badplaas on the R 38 turn left at the T junction onto the R 40 going towards Nelspruit and travel 5 km to The Boskombuis Pub. Jock of the Bushveld is just 1 km further. I will still place GPS co ordinates on this thread. The venue is on beautiful winding roads and coming from Johannesburg the scenic and winding roads already starts at Belfast. Please let me know who is coming on this tread. If any one wants to contact me direct my number is 082 490 6723 Schalk.