general failure warning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m0lt3n

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
So those that don't know....I recently had to work a lot on my rear ECC, or rather around it, on the 1190 after breaking the undertray and having everything full of mud in there
So I have cleaned everything as much as I can, but now I am getting MTC failure warning after challenging the TC a bit, I though it was related to a flat battery so charged it. But now I am getting on top of that a general failure warning as well. What can that be? Or rather what does it influence?

background, I understand the rear ECU is actually the MCU, it controls the driving aids. which is why I fully of the intention to still ride the bike as is. And no, there is not a KTM dealer near to me, and no, there is no time before my next trip to get the bike to a KTM dealer. But the general failure is a bit concerning...

Bike does not react different with these warnings on, ABS still works, TC is maybe a little less aggressive.