GSA Shocks fitted to a GS Trophy!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlingKing

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I have a customer in KZN who is on his second R1200GS Trophy.

By his own admission - he is no lightweight (125Kgs) and has a tendency to ride his Trophy like a MotoX bike. We fitted TFX shocks to his last bike and he loved it.
However he wanted just a bit more ground clearance for his new one so we ordered a set of TFX GS Adventure (non-ESA) front and rear shocks and he is blown away by the performance.
By all reports the shocks soak up the bumps and the jumps and the dips and the ruts with ease and comfort.

Given that the shocks get built in Holland to the riders weight and ride style means that the ride is comfortable as well as supportive when ridden in sportive and harsh conditions like we like to ride sometimes.

Everybody knows us as the WILBERS Kings, but two years ago we took on TFX suspension because I likes the look of what I saw at the trade show in Germany. They are every bit as good as Wilbers in terms of quality and I find them better than Ohlins too.
They also get built specifically to exacting European standards and to the riders and pillions weight and ride specs. The quality is of the highest European standard as opposed to some locally built shock assembled from a hotpotch basket of parts sourced from the cheapest suppliers.

They are as sexy as hell and carry a comprehensive Five Year Warranty and are re-buildable. I also have a set of TFX on my GS Trophy and they are the shizz!!!

Attachments

• 130-TFX-Twin-shock-600x600.jpg
    130-TFX-Twin-shock-600x600.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 255
  • tfx-140-mono-shock.jpg
    tfx-140-mono-shock.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 143-tfx-preloader-600x600.jpg
    143-tfx-preloader-600x600.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 141-tfx-shock-600x600.jpg
    141-tfx-shock-600x600.jpg