Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Sea 2 Ski 2017  (Read 518 times)

Offline Rossdog

Sea 2 Ski 2017
« on: July 21, 2017, 10:57:35 am »
I'm considering entering S2S again this year (the second event - first one is sold out), but just having moved to the WC, I have not been able to find a partner. Are there ant WC-ers, preferably Southern Capers keen to train and enter the event with me?
'69 Model.

Offline Pom17

• Race Dog
  • Bike: NER-A-CAR
  • Cobus van der Merwe
Re: Sea 2 Ski 2017
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 11:14:26 am »
Rossdog, I need to put you in contact with Eddy from Eddy 2 Race. They are a bunch of people doing the 2nd event and trying to put together teams that will all go up as one. Will just be a bit difficult matching skill levels when teaming with unknown riders

Offline Rossdog

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 05:56:55 pm »
That will be kind of you Pom. Maybe a ride or two with potential partners will allow for an equal match. I'm capable in technical riding, but I'm too ADD for long fast sections, as I start thinking about beer, dogs, women and suchlike stuff if the terrain is not demanding  I've done S2S before, so I know what to expect.
'69 Model.

Offline Pom17

• Race Dog
  • Bike: NER-A-CAR
  • Cobus van der Merwe
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 10:04:48 am »
That will be kind of you Pom. Maybe a ride or two with potential partners will allow for an equal match. I'm capable in technical riding, but I'm too ADD for long fast sections, as I start thinking about beer, dogs, women and suchlike stuff if the terrain is not demanding  I've done S2S before, so I know what to expect.

PM sent

Offline GraZer

• Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 790 Adventure R Rally
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 01:36:38 pm »
PM sent

Offline Tom van Brits

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 02:22:41 pm »
I had to google this (...very patiently with Gough's slow internet) - never knew about the event and sounds great!

For the rest that doesn't know like me: http://www.seatoski.co.za/

'Sea to Ski is now moving into its 6th year and has seen over 800 local and international riders participate. Itís an extreme enduro motorcycle adventure that takes teams of two and their support drivers on a 3 day rollercoaster ride from our brand new start venue at Mazeppa Bay Hotel  on the Wild Coast of South Africa to the Tiffindell Ski Resort on the borders of Lesotho'