Almost taken out by motorcade...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jangys

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Driving home last night on the N3 south, just before Gilooleys, I was traveling in the middle lane. I saw a motorcade approaching in the fast lane. One JMPD car in front, three BMW's in the middle, and another JMPD car at the back.

Blue lights flashing etc. etc.

They where not going fast, about 110kph as I was stuck behind a truck in the middle lane. I allowed for them to pass, seeing reports on Carte Blanche about these farkers, I was not in the mood for a confrontation.

As the truck moved over to the left hand lane, I speeded up to 120kph. I was now approaching Gilooleys and my intention to take the R24 to the airport.

I caught up with the motorcade still in the fast lane. I passed the last JMPD car on my right and was about halfway thought passing the last BMW when it happened....

The BMW swerved into my lane, (middle Lane) I had to swerve to the left, almost taking out an old lady in a Corsa next to me. I slammed on the brakes, almost not avoiding the accident. I climbed on the hooter and clearly indicated my dissatisfaction to the situation.

My blood started boiling when the whole motorcade slowed down, boxed me in, wound down their windows and pointed their guns at me. Shouting, pointing fingers and guns.....it was unbelievable.

The JMPD car was so close to me that I could have touched the guy leaning out his window.

I slowed down ever further, just letting these guys go.....

They quickly formed up again and speeded away.

I was so shocked, de moer in, and there was nothing I could do. I saw them entering the airport as I passed. Must have been Mugabe etc. as there were a lot of blue lights inside the airport premises.

I took the registration number of the JMPD car; I called the number displayed on the car to lodge my complaint. The black on the other side just told me that there is nothing I can do, I have no witnesses and nobody will believe me.

WTF....I am so sick and tired of this country.....I want to puke...