21" front conversion update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GazGaz

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi

I am looking to do 21" front wheel conversion. Have done allot of research including contacting woodys wheels in the US but that is to costly and reading up on all related forums.

So this is what is needed black 21" x 1.85" 32 Z spoke excel rim that can use 90/90 or 100/90 tyre. Stainless steel Z spokes to be laced to oem hub to keep ABS and discs. Many have been using this configuration since 2011 and works perfectly.

Spokes can get locally as lacing can be done loyally to. The rim is a problem as all excel rims in SA are 36 spoke. I have contacted the distribution company to get a quote for these rims but the min quantity is 10 rims. So i need 10 guys who want to get in on the group buy.

Note that this will only be for the rims if everyone wants to group buy for the spokes let me know and i will get measurements for that to and group buy them. I will need a rim first in order to get correct measurements. This rim is NOT tubeless BUT there are companies that can make the rim tubeless which I want to do. So when the rims arrive i will have them all sent to you when i recieve mine get that spokes Then send those out to you. Then all you have to do is get them laced by your local guy and have the tubless conversion done as you need to have them laced before. This way it won't cost extra for shipping parts all over the place.

Once i have the cost of rims and parts and work and  shipping cost i will let everyone know.

If you interested let me know.

Here are pics of what the finished itemlooks like with oem hub

Cheers