Kzn Wildlife sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wreckit

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
So,

We planned a ride throught the Natal Midlands to Tugella ferry, Dundee and then follow the Main railway line to st Lucia/Maphelane for a overnighter and then back to Kloof/ Hillcrest the next day. Booked 3 Log cagins @ 5 people per cabin for a total of R4000.00 for one night. I Was contacted 8 days later to be told that bikers are not welcome in Kzn Wildlife resorts/parks. When I asked why, i was told that they have had "scramblers"in there before that was riding around the park and pissed of the fishermen. I tried to explain that these bikes are licenced and even offered to park the bikes and then hand in the keys to be collected just before we go. I was told that we should leave the bikes at the gate 3 km's away which is basically in the bush and walk to the accomodation, and was told that they would take no responsibility for the bikes. This, to me is discrimination and utter bullshit. :mad: