Support Little BiG DoM go for Gold at The Roof!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiG DoM

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
JOSH GOES FOR GOLD - Please support my youngster.

Please help support me in my quest to conquer my dream of competing in the Roof of Africa extreme enduro again. In previous years I have competed in the Bronze and Silver class and finished strongly. This year I will be competing in the Gold class and hoping to make it three attempts and three finishes at the event- Bronze, Silver and now, Gold.

Please support me by buying one or more R50 raffle tickets and standing a chance to win a full weekend away, dinner, bed and breakfast, for two at the luxurious Mpekweni Beach Resort on the Eastern Cape Sunshine Coast.

You can inbox me or comment and I will message you further details regarding payment. Alternatively you can inbox me your cellphone number or email and I can arrange to collect from you personally. Your support will be much appreciated and will go a long way in helping me compete.

My cell number is 076 744 6585 and my email address is [email protected] if you'd prefer to get in contact with me directly regarding the raffle or any other sponsorship.

https://www.facebook.com/joshthorburnZA/

Attachments

• Josh Raffle.jpg
    Josh Raffle.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 286