OBERON CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDERS FOR ALL LC8 KTMs - ALL SOLD OUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
NEW SHIPMENT OF OBERON CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDERS ARRIVING SOON

I am importing more OBERON clutch slave cylinder and mount combos for LC8 powered KTMs - they will be here on Monday 9 October.

I will be able to supply these at R3 000 each (clutch slave cylinder PLUS mount) including shipping via courier to your door anywhere in RSA.

They are available in many different colours and really are the quintessential upgrade  to any LC8 powered KTM - I have fitted these to my SE and SM the and they have performed magnificently without any hint of leaking fluid - AND they give a lighter and smoother clutch action

They are super easy to fit and work on any and all LC8 motors - 950 Adventure, 950 SE, 990 Adventure, 990 Super Duke, 990 SMT,  1190 Adventure, 1290 Super Duke, etc

Please add your name to the list below if you are interested - I will contact you via PM to confirm your order and furnish you with all other info - I will require at least a 50% deposit from you via EFT to secure your order before I lay out the moolah to buy these things (and the balance payable before I send it to you).

ABSOLUTE FINAL D-DAY DEADLINE FOR ORDERS IS FRIDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2017

Attachments

• SLAVE CYLINDER.JPG
    SLAVE CYLINDER.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 362
  • MOUNT.JPG
    MOUNT.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 329
  • KTM-Slave-Plate-Zoom.jpg
    KTM-Slave-Plate-Zoom.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 330
  • KTM_Clutch_Slave_Cylinder_Complete_All_Standard.jpg