INTRUDER ALERT Italian on the loose :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guglemonster

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
:biggrin:

ok, having warned you all about the fact, let's go to the details :)

Name is Guglemonster, have been around a bit, mostly on bikes and 4x4, but lately I'm practically grounded :)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm from Italy, actually Florence at the moment, mostly I tinker and modify things, repair and improove design ...... and in 2011 came up with redisigning completely the fuel system of the KTM, some beemers too, also clutch and V/R on LC8...... nice bike, geez my 990 ADV is a monster that I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE, BUT SOOOO many things to fix to make it eternal :), this is how Guglatech® started :)

I got attracted to your amazing forum by a dear friend of mine, he pointed me to the fuel issue topic on the 1xxx which I will NOT flood with all my tech obsessions :)  I'll just enjoy your amazing forum and hope to visit VERY SOON indeed you're amazing country, I keep meeting and getting in touch with people from South Africa and they are just amazing.

Friday other friends from SA came to visit us at the beach in Bibbona and we had a great talk about how amazing things are over there, they talked exstensively about the Roof of Africa Race, did I get it right? wow, that's a race !!!

soo long guys and thanks to all of you for the great job, I'll use, do frogive my word, all info to enjoy SA even more :)

cheers