www.tacqm.co.za Pocket Car Jump Starter: Jump Start Kit - 13600 mAh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camouflage762

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
www.tacqm.co.za Pocket Car Jump Starter: Jump Start Kit - 13600 mAh

I have successfully used the  Jump Start Kit - 13600 mAh many times over the last 3 months.

680cc Quad bike: Battery was flat and I Was in a rush. Took longer to take the battery cover off and replace it than it did to get the engine running (The battery is about 3 years old and is stored outside under a tarpaulin.)

3 Liter V6 engine that whose battery was absolutely dead. It was last started in December 2016.

The Carburettor was dry of fuel and it involved a lot of cranking of the engine. I had to use the Jump Start Kit - 13600 mAh at least 5 times, as the battery would not hold a charge and would cut out if not revved. Once started, I managed to drive to a battery shop to replace the battery

This morning I stopped to help two ladies who were trying to push start their car. I was told the car was 8 years old. The battery certainly looked gungy. I attached the Jump Start Kit - 13600 mAh and they had the engine turning in 30 seconds.

I have also used the Jump Start Kit - 13600 mAh to recharge hand held radios, cell phones and lap tops amongst other item.

Simply, compact and no fussing with vehicle positioning or jumper cables.

Includes a torch/work light/strobe/signal light, battery capacity indicator and assorted leads for a multitude of devices.

For more info, prices & specs, please see:

Jump Start Kit - 13600 mAh

https://www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za/products/jump-start-kit-13600-mah
13600_Final_1_1024x1024.png

In stock and available for immediate dispatch.

www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za we are ONLINE, deliver Nation-Wide, Door2Door OR you are welcome to Click’nCollect.

Please  contact us at [email protected] if you need assistance or have a query

Roll on the Ellisras Firearms Festival: Bullers Barstids are riding again!

Camo