Goods not as advertised on the for sale page

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpleton

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Ok so I purchased a garmin from a dog on the for sale page  Sunday a week ago, goods were advertised in excellent condition with working battery car cradle and charger and bike cradle, , paid the seller the money with out hesitation on Sunday because he is a wilddog member with over 400 posts and trusted the fact,. goods arrive .
install on bike on Friday , the garmin is faulty, the touch screen does not respond correctly, the battery is faulty and does not charge, and the car cradle that was supplied is also faulty, message the seller on Friday to sort out the problem ,( either he must pay for repairs or give me my money back) and no response , I check the add and see that it was edited by the seller  on Saturday and he has now removed the add and just left it with a single digit. ( so I take it he read my message.)
not cool Shaun, also you were going to email me the tracks 4 Africa info but I don`t expect much of that either, just remember karma is a bitch and it comes around when you least expect it.
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=213458.0

by the way after just under a week , I have set the unit in to garmin to get repaired or replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.