Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Does anybody know this BMW rider/vandal?  (Read 6715 times)

Offline Bells

Re: Does anybody know this BMW rider/vandal?
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2017, 07:37:20 pm »
Ai, ekt gehoop jy kry die boodskap toe ek jou vorige 2 posts ignore. ;)

Hoekom het jy nie n klag gaan le nie, was Mamma toe nie so onskuldig nie? :peepwall:

Haha, die klag het niks met my te doen nie. Ek wil net weet wie dit is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2017, 08:02:14 pm »
just this afternoon I was going between  a little sedan and a tall taxi I think to my right. maybe delivery vehicle. a bit dirty and knackered. one of those merc jobs.

miscalculated the gap and unfortunately hit his mirror with my mirror and the connected it solidly with my shoulder. lost my balance a bit and was still close to the sedan as the road was narrowing into a single lane. probably going about 40kph or so. i opened up and went for it. didn't bother to stop or check as for all a know he was intentially narrowing the gap for me. either way alot of traffic around and called it and carried on. a bit sobering and reminder that I must cool it a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - sold

Offline fixit

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2017, 10:28:17 pm »

Hoekom het jy nie n klag gaan le nie, was Mamma toe nie so onskuldig nie? :peepwall:

Haha, die klag het niks met my te doen nie. Ek wil net weet wie dit is, so that i can find him and give him a pk  :biggrin:

Happiness is not getting what you want, but appreciating  what you already have.

Online Bundu

• Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2017, 10:35:28 pm »
just this afternoon I was going between  a little sedan and a tall taxi I think to my right. maybe delivery vehicle. a bit dirty and knackered. one of those merc jobs.

miscalculated the gap and unfortunately hit his mirror with my mirror and the connected it solidly with my shoulder. lost my balance a bit and was still close to the sedan as the road was narrowing into a single lane. probably going about 40kph or so. i opened up and went for it. didn't bother to stop or check as for all a know he was intentially narrowing the gap for me. either way alot of traffic around and called it and carried on. a bit sobering and reminder that I must cool it a bit.

similar gap narrowing happened to me recently, but at higher speed..... I chickened out and dropped back - don't want to be mangled under a trucks tyres - was a wakeup call for me as well  :o

Offline Geel Kat

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2017, 09:05:39 am »

Ek het weer gehoop julle doen iets aan die situasie, maar nou ja, niks werklik met my te doen nie  :thumleft:

Offline Bells

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2017, 09:31:05 am »

Ek het weer gehoop julle doen iets aan die situasie, maar nou ja, niks werklik met my te doen nie  :thumleft:

Ouers voel dis nie die sout werd nie en dis ook nie my call nie. Nogsteeds nuuskurig wie die knaap met die poegie en en die stoomtrein vuiste is.

Offline EssBee

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2017, 02:09:56 pm »
It saddens me to see how unnecesarily agro people are on the roads in general. WTF is it? Once on/in the vehicle do they think they're invincible?

Watch the explanation of this by Louis CK

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8062QEFk5g

Hee hee, yep, Spot on!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:12:43 pm by EssBee »

Offline dirtyXT

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2017, 04:07:23 pm »
in this topic. on the way home today traffic was not great cars packed and standing close to still. I was lane splitting at a decent pace. well one I was comfortable with at any rate and some kleva sausage I think with a ktm behind me for a while. I saw him but no real opportunity to move over without causing more issues for a few ks.

my thinking is this. I'll go at what speed I'm comfortable with. faster than some slower than a few but safe enough for me. anyway after a while I see the head shake and a few arm movements from the dude behind me. I wave go around if you're in a hurry and kill yourself over there in those lanes. I just won't be pushed into a dangerous speed. if it's urgent go around. I'm not gonna ruin my day or make evasive action putting myself in danger on a highway for you.

anyway found a gap just after and pulled over and gave him a sweeping go on through arm wave. slightly elaborate and exaggerated.  the tit gave me the finger as he went past...

hehe anyway I was thinking off you dash sweetheart. go kill yourself if you want.

a few seconds later a second bike was clearly also not as determined to kill himself in front of him. same shake of head and tantrum type movement. I was chuckling. hehe karma you knob.

anyhoo some teeny sedan I'm not sure either didn't give him a suitable space or something tragic like that and he moers the little chicks mirror nearly off!

maybe he is a wild dog. hope so. dude if you feel the need to kill yourself go do it away from the adults see. calm down you're gonna kill yourself soon enough. think about it. I know we all get braver and braver as we ride without issue pushing the boundaries from time to time. but honestly if you have a family try chilling out. you will only get home a few minutes quicker.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:23:09 pm by dirtyXT »
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - sold