Australia Offroad Bike Tour?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aka.Goliath

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
In the midst of planning my Namibian trip with routes being made, bike being prepped and serviced ... I have been thrown a curve ball and been given the opportunity to travel to Australia over the same time which is mostly paid for... something one can't turn down! The idea is that I will spend a week between Melbourne and Sydney (not that anything is confirmed right now) - doing research  ::) ok ok... generally soaking up what the food culture is there  ;D So the work part aside... I want to spend a few days (7-10) exploring the 'outback' on bike. Normally one would join a planned guided route on particular time schedule and just fit-in however no one seems to want to run guided tours from just after new years, can't tell why  :patch: Now I'm after something which Google seems reluctant to spit out - a self guided off-road/gravel bike rental and routed itinerary (I have no bleeding clue where to start looking for a routes). Anyone have any good ideas/leads of any companies who do this or who could help, I,m not really interested in cruising a tar road from Melbourne to Sydney