Excellent. Service (AGAIN ) Superfoxi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenDakar

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
A few months ago I was Looking for a set of spots for my 2006 GS. Great and excellent service from Superfoxi ( Mike ) Today after returning from a short trip I noticed I had somehow popped my bikes front shock. Must add my bike only has 54000 kilos. .Some how I recalled Mike being the go to guy for shock repairs as well. Having had his cell phone no from my previous transaction out of pure frustration I sent him  message at three in afternoon. Only expecting him to reply on Monday .Ten minutes later he replied with advise and a rough estimate. That is service and I must add I live in Kimberly. Thanks Mike.    Not wanting to take up more of his Saturday afternoon the thought went through my head. Why are their so many failures with the shocks on the bikes. I never ride with a pillion and always travel light. Most of the guys I ride with (also GS and GSA) have had to have either the front or back or even both repaired. This on bikes with low kilos  ( 40 000 to 70 000 kilos ) At this stage I am really starry to doubt whether  the GS and GSA are really adventure bikes. Would love to hear what other owners have to say.  Did 74 000 kilos on my 1150 GS and never had this problem. Rant off