The Ri fleet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dux

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
We all know that Ri has a penchant for DR650's , and along the way I happen to have been doing some work on them , her first bike is Hooligan a bike that came ex Ganjora if memory serves me correctly , then there is Gentleman courtesy of Robin Brown and more recently there is the almost new DR from Gerrard which I have labelled Blue , all three have been a work in progress with continual improvement with all of them . And of course they have become guinea pigs in a sense as I am busy developing a few things for the bikes .
Last in is Blue , and not a lot done to date , snorkel removed from the airbox and carburettor modified and jetted to suit and it pulls really well now , then I lowered the bike for Ri and modified a sidestand from  a KLE500 to fit , this was joined by lowering the footpegs by 20mm . And finally for now I temporarily installed a prototype of a screen I am working on and so far with my height of 1,83 meters it works pretty damn well . Topbox is something I had lying around which I modified to fit , last but not least is a slightly lowered seat courtesy of a bike with FUBAR engine .
And there is more to follow

Attachments

• DR Blue.JPG
    DR Blue.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 910