F**k know where trip 10-18 Nov from Jhb to *anywhere*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krokonoster

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I already put in my leave for 10-20 Nov, the plan was to ride down to Wilderness and complete my paragliding course.

However due to some unforeseen expenses (managed to fall both own and loan bikes) paragliding is off the table for this year  (90% of the table.  Waiting for the quote on loan bike damages).

So figured, screw it, pack the panniers (got all the camping stuff) and just hit the road (I'm in Jhb btw), I'm doing a lot of solos's anyhow and stupid as a bag of oranges, so not worried too much.

But the fall last week made me realize how quickly things can go wrong, so thought I'd just take a change and hear if anyone here free and bored around that time and do something.
Anything is on the table....I have no plan ATM.    Only requirements would be seeing what you normally not see from the car and "kinda" cheap (camping as far possible)

Anyone?   

For what it matters I ride a GS Adventure,  skill level more or less intermediate. 
Behave me around others (riding wise) but not on my own. 
Chilled riding, mostly gravel, nice scenery, a lot of smoke and photo breaks.  (Please none of these 100kmh + riding on gravel types.  Fokit, I'll catch up later)