Let there be LIGHT! Airhead LED Headlight, tail light and spotlight conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrichardson86

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
A bit of background, my wife and I sold two cars and bought one little epic Jimny. We have tried to commute together as much as possible but it can be a bit stressful. My poor old G/S was also just standing and getting grumpy as they do and so after some careful thought it was decided I would commute using the bike. The problem is being a lawyer sometimes I have to work late or come home later from gym. If you have ever ridden at night with a G/S you will know that the headlights are KARRRKKK!! I even tried putting in Osram Nightbreakers and these only improve the lighting slightly. So I did some investigations and finally managed to locate some a LED H4 bulb and spotlights from Mike (aka SuperFoxi) in Cape Town. These arrived today. Note I have two of the spots although they are not both featured here. I also got some LED tailight bulbs to light up the back.

I will be installing and doing a before and after video and pictures this weekend  :thumleft: :thumleft:

WhatsApp%2BImage%2B2017-11-03%2Bat%2B13.45.24.jpeg