Africa Twin Experience Living Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SchalkL

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR ANY AFRICA TWIN RELATED POST, LINKS, PICS, (But no haters  :patch:):

So, I took the big step. My 990 is getting advertised (Wife thinks it sold already  :eek7: ) and took delivery of my 2017 AT DCT  :ricky:
I had the previous model for 11 years and naturally I am a fan. I will try and keep this thread up to date with my personal view of the bike.
For the record, I am not a riding god, but can help myself in most technical situations, sometimes with damage bills afterwards.  :patch:
Apart from my bike experience I will post a link to ride reports here if I get around to doing it........

Why did I buy it? ---  As said had one for 11 years without any problems so I trust the bike.
Why now? Man, that damn Namibie Honda Quest got to me and I could not help myself  :snorting: AND......chatting to Charl and Minx at the NDBA did not help either  :lol8:

Ok enough said for now. Underneath my first poster pic taken by my sons girlfriend who understand cameras a bit better than me.

38181832752_9b6e8aa3c2_b.jpg