BoosterPlug Black Friday Special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
Order your BoosterPlug before Black Friday and receive 15% discount.
Why BoosterPlug?
BoosterPlug is a safe and affordable way to transform your bike from “OK” to “Really Good”.
Drivability on all modern bikes are affected by lean fuel mixtures. Add an aftermarket pipe or filter and rideability in the lower half of the rpm range becomes an issue – poor idling, bike “falling over” in corners, on |off throttle response, rough motor, pinging, engine stalling on deceleration, notchy gearchange to name a few.
What does BoosterPlug do?
BoosterPlug addressses lean fuelling symptoms and makes your bike go like it should have. BoosterPlug adds 6% more petrol just when needed: during idle, acceleration, deceleration in the lower half of the rpm range to make a good bike run great. No need for remapping or dyno tuning.
Is it easy to install?
Installation is plug ‘n play (10min to fit if you don’t have to lift the tank) and does not affect the warranty.
Does it work?
Feedback from riders: stronger more reliable idle, removes jerky on|off throttle response, smoother throttle, better acceleration, does away with the flat spots around 4-5000rpm (where engines are tested for efficiency) more usable rpm in the lower half of the rev range, reduced exhaust popping on the overrun, reduces stalling, bike wheelies better!
What if I fitted an aftermarket pipe or filter?
Aftermarket pipes and filters makes an engine breath better, but aggravates the effects of lean mixtures, moving the torque curve up the rpm range and affecting low rpm drivability.
Remapping the EFI and dyno tuning used to be the answer, but now there is BoosterPlug. Leave the fuel map as is and lambda sensor in place, just install BoosterPlug and bring balance to the force.
Will BoosterPlug work on my bike?
BoosterPlug was introduced in 2009 for BMW motorcycles. Today the product range grew to include all major brands - with over 30 000 units sold worldwide.
There is a BoosterPlug for almost every modern fuel injected bike: Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Husqvarna, KTM, Moto Guzzi, Triumph.
Japanese bikes are covered: Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha.
Just launched: BoosterPlug for Harley Davidson. Go to boosterplug.com for more info.
On my own bike: BoosterPlug transformed my BMW F800GS from a twitchy, clutch feathering, nose dipping monster to a smooth operator pulling strongly from 2000rpm. It becomes a must for bikes with aftermarket pipes and filters – bringing balance to the force once more.

Black Friday special: 10% discount if ordered before 24 November 2017.

Where:
Available from Roodt Griesel – West Coast Parts. 021 5562313 or 0824405250 [email protected]

Attachments

• BoosterPlug.PNG
    BoosterPlug.PNG
    245.4 KB · Views: 224
  • BoosterPlugInstallF800GS.jpg
    BoosterPlugInstallF800GS.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 223
  • BoosterPlugR1200GSLC.jpg
    BoosterPlugR1200GSLC.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 223