A Dirty Wild Dog Rides to God's Country to Visit Da Yoopers, Eh.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big oil

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Fellow Wild Dogs.  I've been asked by a few here on the forum to write a RR to give an idea on what type of riding I do and the environment in which I do it.

I will do my best to convey and portray my latest motorcycle trip from my home in south central Michigan to the northern lower peninsula and on up to the upper peninsula and all around what we call God's Country or some call Copper Country.

So, here's hoping I do a good job of showing you many interesting places in my beautiful state.  Please join me and please enjoy.  Please feel free to discuss or ask questions about anything I say or pics you see.

Here are a few sample pics of what you will see in this report.

You may laugh at the types of food I enjoy.

You may see an inland lake you will swear is a sea.  It will be difficult to determine where the Heavens stop and the Earth begins.

I'll take you by some old farms with some old tractors still running strong.

We will stop by what I felt was a beautiful rolling wheat field for some fresh air.

We will stop by a mountain spring for some crystal clear great tasting ice cold water.

We won't be in such a hurry that we will not have time to stop and smell some pretty flowers.

I will introduce you to a famous and beloved Bishop.  So loved he had a city named after him.

We will visit an old Air Force Base that time has forgotten, though old relics like this are still on display.

You will read how I began the trip on this bike.  And when tragedy struck, had to finish......

the trip on this bike.

I will take you to Black Bear country!

You will see some interesting bridges.

You will see some enormous minerals.  Kudos to you if you can identify the following mineral.

You may see some machinery you may or may not have ever seen before.

We will stop by some beautiful bays filled with beautiful............umm.......................................sand :laughing7:

I'll take you to a pond filled with water so clear, you will call me a liar when I tell you how far the logs are below the surface.

A pond so clear you can count every Trout.

Will you join me?