Lito's Fish and Flower Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droffarc

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NC750X
At great expense - especially of frustration and angst because my home internet connection is sooooooooo ssssllllllooooowwwwww - litteraly blood, sweat and tears

I present to you some of the pics taken on the Lito flower run we did on Sunday.
At the meeting place MadAl, I forget his name, Leon and Nicole:
LF01.JPG

Lookin for some florals Madal's back (no not from darkest Africa)

LF04.JPG

S lekka by die see

LF09.JPG

and here is our combined entry for Wino's wonderful competition. He did say in the rules that iether your bike or part of your bike must be in the pic. Well no part of Lito's beast would detach so we detached my saddle so he and Hilde could frolick in the flowers and still qualify for the competition :D :wink:

LF12.JPG

My personal favourite, although there is no part of my bike in the pics so I wont qualify for the competition:

LF15.JPG

After an expensive (R70.00) plate of fision chirps - I dont think I will be riding with Lito again - he has expensive tastes, I made off to the Cape Columbine Lighthouse ( yes I have done many of the passes AND many of the lighthouses KiLeRsa!) I allowed the TA to frolic in the flowertjies by the beach before setting off for Home.

LF24.JPG

But I could not resist the temptation of a little gravel so I made a turn at the Hoogwater Bush Pub - not that I did any business with them you see.

LF26.JPG

:D

For more stunning pics see the wiki (as usual)
https://droffarc.wikispaces.com/2006LitoFlowers

Sjoe! I even had to log in a second time while posting this!