Intermittent idling issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchman81

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
If this issue has been discussed I apologize... but I just don't know what to do....
The bike is a 2008 Gsa , with 70000km on the odo , it started with a idling issue , it would idle perfect most of the time but it seems like the issue is more when you have had the bike at constant throttle for a while out on the freeway and then suddenly have to stop at a intersection , as soon as jou pull the clutch and it gets to idling a second or two later it just cuts out , push the starter and you good to go....
Here is what I have done so far , throttle bodies were balanced , stepper motors parked , idling act. cleaned and set , injectors checked , lamda sensors cleaned , coils where checked , fuel pump recall done about 3000km ago and gs911 tool shows good to go....
Although I have noticed that my km per 100 is stuck on 6.3 for a long time , where in the passed it showed different according to the riding condition
So if anyone has any advice please HELP...
(Will pop around soon Mr T)

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk