www.tacqm.co.za Black Friday……I hate it….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camouflage762

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
www.tacqm.co.za Black Friday……I hate it….

Because with few exceptions our prices are Black Friday everyday!

We strive to keep our margins reasonable and provide a good service, however times are tough so we are going to make it easier for you to get something out of TacQM on Black Friday.

www.tacqm.co.za offers free shipping for all orders placed online between 08:00 & 17:00 On Friday the 24th.

How will it work?

You place your order and pay the invoice online. I will then send you a Store Voucher for DOUBLE the courier Fee that you paid in the course of next week.

Example: You pay R80 for shipping you get a store voucher of R160 emailed to your email address provided on the order.

So not only are you getting Free shipping, you are getting Double shipping money back.

A few T&C’ summary
·        Order must be above R100 excluding courier
·        Valid for online orders only, not for walk-in-sales or telephonic orders.
·        Order must be placed and paid for between 08:00 & 17:00 on 24th November 2017.
·        Valid for one order per customer only.
·        Applies to items that are in stock at the time of the promotion
·        Store Vouchers will be emailed in the course of next week.
·        Valid for South African deliveries only
·        Other T&C’s apply. We hope to avoid making them up as we go along as we want you to get a good deal, we, do not want to be taken advantage of either.

Check out www.tacqm.co.za Great Gear for the Good Guys.

www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za we are ONLINE, deliver Nation-Wide, Door2Door OR you are welcome to Click’nCollect.

Please  contact us at [email protected] if you need assistance or have a query

Camo