Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: MotoGP 2018.  (Read 65565 times)

Offline Rough Rider

• Grey hound
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Hang time
Re: MotoGP 2018.
« Reply #1420 on: November 26, 2018, 10:45:05 am »
He wont need to race til he is 40  ;)

You are right, Marc is already struggling with injuries.

MM93 is a certain record breaker and he already holds many records.  He even holds one that Rossi will never make .....

- Most crashes in a single MotoGP season (2017).  At 24 the undisputed top crasher in the history of MGP!  Even an incredible two more than Cal Crutchlow and an amazing 20 more than struggler VR46!

- He tried very hard to exceed that in 2018, but failed miserably in this quest by crashing only 23 times, albeit there being 1 race more during 2018.  He did however, comfortably beat Karel Abraham (15), Cal Crutchlow (17) and Jack Millar (17) during the 2018 season.  Rossi tried all he knew, tried extremely hard and improved his tally to 8, but still fell far short of the amazing MM93 record. 

:pot:

:peepwall:

:lol8:

It is only a matter of time before one of those crashes ends his career. I don't wish it on the guy but he needs to start reflecting.

Yeah.  I have mentioned that a time or two.  He needs to dial it back a tad.  It would be a terrible blow for MGP if we lost MM to racing due to injury, or worse.

Lorenzo is going to push him hard next season and I predict a pile MM crashes.
Current rides: 2015 WR250F / 2016 690R / 2017 701SM

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
« Reply #1421 on: November 26, 2018, 09:08:43 pm »
 :laughing4: :laughing4:

I think Lorenzo is going to drive him so befok that he simply crashes into the pitwall every time he tries to go out onto the track. :deal:

Offline Bus

• 'Tsek!!!
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: Husaberg (all models)
  • Fokken Main Moegoe
« Reply #1422 on: November 27, 2018, 08:17:56 am »

I think Lorenzo is going to drive him so befok that he simply crashes into the pitwall every time he tries to go out onto the track. :deal:

:lol8:

Looking at some of his mishaps so far, he can do that without Lorenzo's help!!

:laughing7:
Maak soos Dr Phil s: "Hou op om 'n do0s te wees..."

Offline OFFROAD FANATICS

« Reply #1423 on: November 27, 2018, 02:14:48 pm »

I think that Lorenzo is going to struggle to beat MM.
KEEP THE MOMENTUM - 2017 KTM 350 XCF
KAKAF TOT MRE - 2017 KTM 300 XCW
KAN TRUMP MOTORCYCLES  - 2014 KTM 1190 R
KEEN TO MOVE - 2013 KTM RC8R - THE ORIGINAL DNA

Offline Sonny

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: Husaberg (all models)
« Reply #1424 on: November 28, 2018, 09:11:15 am »

I think that Lorenzo is going to struggle to beat MM.

MM doesn't easily get beaten........but he now has a championship contender as a team mate (wont be mates for long i think). That Honda camp is in for some serious rivalry,

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • Die Ruiter sal KilRoy regruk
« Reply #1425 on: December 06, 2018, 08:16:05 am »
Reports are that MM93 had a successful operation on his wobbly shoulder and is healing well.

As a VR fan, I hope the Dr. made that muscle that twists the throttle a tad too bloody short!   :peepwall: >:D
#BB33 #BRADICAL!
#DB40 #DIVEBOMB!
#SO4 #FULLGAS!

Offline KaTooMatt

« Reply #1426 on: December 06, 2018, 01:06:51 pm »
Reports are that MM93 had a successful operation on his wobbly shoulder and is healing well.

As a VR fan, I hope the Dr. made that muscle that twists the throttle a tad too bloody short!   :peepwall: >:D
As a paddler I know lots of guys who have had shoulder surgery. The current wisdom is leave it alone. Do the right gym to strengthen up the various support muscles. Not one claims they have had successful surgery.

Good Luck to MM but I suspect we will hear about his shoulder again.
"These are not machines for the meek. Ride it like you stole it, cane it within an inch of its life. It will require a bunch of maintenance and generally tend to be, shall we say, harsh? It was bred for racing, after all. It will devour rear tires and its lust for fuel will astound you. It will suffer indifference and carelessness very poorly. Like heroin and Asian girls, it's not for everybody, but when you absolutely, positively, GOTS to beat every m*****f****** in the race, accept no substitu

Offline Rough Rider

• Grey hound
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Hang time
« Reply #1427 on: December 06, 2018, 02:34:30 pm »

As a paddler I know lots of guys who have had shoulder surgery. The current wisdom is leave it alone. Do the right gym to strengthen up the various support muscles. Not one claims they have had successful surgery.

Good Luck to MM but I suspect we will hear about his shoulder again.

My 20 year old son has been struggling with a shoulder prone to dislocation for years. After a few consultations with a shoulder expert we came to the conclusion he would outgrow it blah blah. A couple of weeks ago he came to me and asked if he could have it fixed, as it is hindering his workouts. He had the operation on Tuesday this week, turns out the shoulder socket was broken on the one side and there was no hope of recovery. I feel pretty bad as he had been struggling with it for about 5 years.
The injury was due to a fall off a skateboard.
Current rides: 2015 WR250F / 2016 690R / 2017 701SM

Offline I&horse

• You look like a
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
  • was Andy 950
« Reply #1428 on: December 06, 2018, 03:17:21 pm »
I suspect the surgeons these guys use are a step or 2 above the ones we have access to
Silence is golden...... Duct tape is silver

Everything works with smoke, if the smoke escapes, it stops working.

Offline TheBear

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
  • Die Ruiter sal KilRoy regruk
« Reply #1429 on: December 07, 2018, 08:13:13 am »
I suspect the surgeons these guys use are a step or 2 above the ones we have access to

That is a fact.
#BB33 #BRADICAL!
#DB40 #DIVEBOMB!
#SO4 #FULLGAS!