Yamaha Tricker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kykdaar

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
Visited the accessories outlet at Centurion Yamaha today and then on an impulse decided to walk through their showroom.

A strange little bike standing off to the side immediately caught my eye. "What is that" I asked. The Yamaha "Tricker" came the reply.

What a COOL little bike  :drif: I have never seen anything like it. Part dual sport bike and part trails bike it is fully roadworthy and one amazingly clever concept. :thumleft:

The wife (and I) will enjoy this I thought. I could feel my hand move to my wallet as if it had a mind of its own. "How much I asked?" Approximately 40K came the answer

OK, where do I sign? "Sorry, not available yet, but Yamaha is considering bringing them in" :deal:

F@rk. Come on Yamaha..............I am waiting.

I searched the forum and saw previous mention made of it, so it is not new news for the seasoned dogs. I could, however, not help myself from posting.

What do you guys think of this bike?

For some reason I can not post a pic of the bike - Maybe some other dog can help?

I can, however, attach a link to a website to go read a bit more about it -

https://www.sylviastuurman.eu/motor/tricker/