Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: New 2 the forum  (Read 1853 times)

Offline buzzlightyear

• I'm Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace.
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
  • To infinity and beyond
New 2 the forum
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2006, 11:41:50 am »
Quote from: "InsiderDirtRider"
OK...good to hear that it's not that much different than the 500  :D

Any specific reason why your dad has the 500, and you have the 400?  Surely the price difference couldn't be that much...especially considering that the 400 is grey, but the 500 not?

EDIT: Sorry, that didn't sound right, what I mean is if it wouldn't be worth it spending a bit extra for an officially imported bike, and with 100cc extra?

If I had the extra cash to start off with, yes, but mine is a 98, and I paid about half of a new 500. I did not want to finance, I wanted to buy cash.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

shark_za

New 2 the forum
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 11:42:33 am »
You can find the 400 for a really good price if you look around.

Offline IDR

• <insert bias disclaimer here>
  • Administrator
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: NER-A-CAR
New 2 the forum
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2006, 11:54:42 am »
OK...oh, btw, I've got a 500 for a really good price if anyone's interested  :wink:
The three things you need to fix anything in the universe: duct tape, WD-40 and a hammer.  If it moves and it shouldn't, use the duct tape.  If it doesn't move and it should, use the WD-40.  Otherwise use the hammer.

Offline Dirt@ngel

New 2 the forum
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2006, 12:36:50 pm »
Welcome Nicki, great to have you on board!  :)

"BTW what has happened to Dirt@ngle and GI Jane? They seem quite quiet now after cooking up that storm - I would have thought they would at least have commented on Mango's solo ride, even if it was just to pat her on the back.[/quote]"

Come on d, cut us some slack, things have been a little scalding in the kitchen lately!   :oops:  

PS Mango Rules!  :wink: