Where in the world was Pearly (TVS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PearlyGirly

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
When I saw the post "Potch - Parys Ride", full know I was going to have to sprint, I had to go with.  Saddle Up was horrified/shocked (  :pot: ) when he saw Pearly.  But a quick "don't worry" chat, put his mind at ease.

It took Pearly less than 1hr to get to Parys at an averaged speed of 120kmph.

The coffee at Jimmy Jaggers was ok, but the scone, even though re headed in an attempt to make it look like it was freshly baked, it was a  rusk in the middle. While waiting for the coffee, I noticed the book stand and stumbled across a book I thought could be a distraction while waiting for the guys to get back from their dirt ride.  The bikers that kept driving their big, shiny bikes up and down the street got boring the x3 time they come revvving pass.

Soooo, the book: How to Live with a Working Wife by Jim Douglas published 1983 is quite the interesting read and for sale at R20.  I thought it best that a "Husband" should purchase it  :pot:.  It provides some very enlightening information and alternative perspective on the topic of a 'house-wife/husband" and what they could and do get-up too with some valuable tips and illustrations.

The way back was a bit of a battle due to the strong wind and it being uphill.  Pearly DOES NOT like hills and winds :eek7:.  What a BlowJob :xxbah:

It was an enjoyable ride and also nice to see that Parys has picked up on their restaurant options.  Even though the bulk of the coffee shops were closed, there are a few that were open and ready by 08:00 for the early motorbike riders.

Attachments

• Pearly in Parys.jpg
    Pearly in Parys.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 322