Wilddog interactive map for bike-friendly accommodation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
[size=14pt]Map of biker-friendly accommodation in Southern Africa

To get this map fully functional I will need your help. If you have stayed somewhere, or know of a place that should be included, please let me know.

HTML:
<iframe src="https://www.opmsolutions.co.za/wilddog-iframe/" style="border:4px #ffffff solid;" name="myiFrame" scrolling="yes" frameborder="0" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="650px" width="990px" allowfullscreen></iframe>

To be included on the map is free of charge, but you can include more pictures and direct contact info of the venue for R18/month (R200/year).

If you are traveling, if possible please support the venues with a "Wilddog Paw" icon. These are premier members and help to keep this map alive.

Spread the word...........​

Some venues listed above offer a special discount to Wilddog Members, see their listing for more details:

Lesotho:    Polihali Lodge"  the option of a 20% discount on their accommodation, or receiving an ice cold Maluti quart on arrival!
Rhodes:      Tenahead Lodge & Spa : Wilddog members will receive 30% off  which will include Dinner, Bed & Breakfast only
Port Elizabeth:  The Little Rose:  Quote wilddog on booking and get 10% off or a six pack in your fridge
Waterval Boven: Troutways Private Retreat 10% Discount on accommodation for all Wilddog members
Oudthoorn: Cango Retreat Ou Tol: First beer on the house
Graskop: 25% discount on all biking groups of 10 or more at Log Cabin &  Settlers Village

if I missed you please let me know, I am sure there are a lot more...