Quarry Jol with a"Lekker"ride Sunday 25th february New and experienced riders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
So a few "Ous" have tuned me that they also want to go and play in the Quarry, so ive organized a little run for newbies and experienced riders again. Same rout we did  a few months ago, the "Ous" enjoyed it, so we will cruise it again. Meet at Die Stoep cnr Zambeezi and Visvanger street Montana at 10h00. Route is basically down Zambeezi road, left into Kameelfontein, left to spruit bit of sand, cross Moloto road , follow train spoer, "Lekker" little twee spoor, go under a water drain to gravel road to Quarry, if you "Ous" want to bring the missus and kids with cool as theirs a easier route for them to get there with a bakkie or car, daughter will be going with her bakkie. Bring own dop and stuff to graze. The route is about 25km long.
Check short RR The Dinosaur, The Quarry, The newbies and mud mud mud.  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Let me no if interested or put in your name.You welcome to Pm me or ph  082 754 7734
Allen