Easter weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Could not decide whether to take a ride down to Durbs or to Et , In the end we decided to go to Et , as it was out Easter destination for years , In 2010 we slipped on a oil / diesel spill on the Hazeview rd and that fall scared my partner . We went back after the fall but the ride was not enjoyable . She froze as the road came neared while cornering ( riding my GSXR1000) .
So its back for the weekend again this year , Easy ride on my (tome ) new 1190 KTM A , As I have not been that way for a while , keen not to use the highway , and ride the less travel way , possible go via Groblersdal , the Stoffberg and over Steenkamps berg pass , Lydenberg  - Longtom pass  - Sabie . Booked a room at the Woodsman .
Would like to know what the road conditions are from Stofberg to Steenkampsberg pass ?
Another option is to go vie Roossenekal ,
Over a period of 20 odd year I have just about driven every road ( paved ) in Et , but things change and as we have not been back for a couple of years , I believe some places the road is very bad . ADVICE?