www.tacqm.co.za Dear Sir

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camouflage762

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Dear Mr AJ

Thank you for your late night enquiry. I do apologise that TacQM was closed at 0300 on Sunday Morning and I apologise for the inconvenience. I also apologise if I was a bit grumpy when you called.

As per your request:

Yes, we do stock food and beverage packs that can be consumed whilst on the move with little or no preparation needed, and yes, we do have a range of beef and mutton curries. They can be eaten cold, but warm food always is good for moral. We sell a range of Stanley Cooking Equipment as well as Cooking Stoves and Flameless Ration heaters that can be used for heating of the food.

We have a range of lights that have beacon signalling functions, and I am sure that it will work well for remote use for pilots in landing strips. I highly recommend the Nitecore TM26 It is compact and able to deliver 4000lumens which should have more than enough light to signal to aircraft and also light up a landing strip. I am sure your pilots would appreciate this. It’s also great for game viewing.

I must admit you did sound tired and the mosquitos probably exacerbated this. It does really sound like a hectic (and exciting!) team building event you are doing.  I thus suggest our range of mosquito and tick repellents, some are electronic such as the “Tickless” and others are simply worn on the wrist.

We do stock and sell radio’s that are ICAASA approved. However we would have to get you a license from ICAASA to be able to use the higher output power settings on your radios. This does take some time, however you mentioned you had a “Contact” which could help to expedite things. These radio’s will really help especially when you do not have access to the cell network.

With regard to the elephants and other wild game you might encounter, I would highly recommend our Sonic Grenade. When used correctly it makes a loud, but harmless bang, which can scare off herds of elephant. A client of mine has done this before at his game lodge, and if the mechanism is not trampled it can be reused a number of times.

The camouflage nets we stock are 3x3m in size and are perfect for hiding from your opposing team members. They will also protect you against the heat of the day.

I also highly recommend that you include some water filtration or purification gear in your pack. I understand that you may be accustomed to the heat, however dehydration or dysentery brought on by poor water is a real threat in Africa. We have pocket water filters as well as chlorine based water purification tablets

Finally to fit all your gear into a pack: We do have a range of bags made specifically for trekking through the African bush. The Rip-Stop canvas is impervious to the “Wag n Bietjie” (Wait-a-bit) thorns.

I hope that you enjoy the rest of your “Team Building” exercise. It really does sound exciting and I hope that the trust issues between yourself and the other team members is quickly resolved.

Lastly, we do deliver country wide, however you will have to give me a physical address as we deliver door2door.

For product pricing and details please check out our range of products at www.tacqm.co.za

All products are in stock and available for immediate dispatch.

Price includes Vat. Full costs displayed BEFORE you have to pay.

Online Credit Card and EFT Payment options available.

Please  contact us at [email protected] if you need assistance or have a query

Camo

;)