Bali bike trip February 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tifua

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I am in the process of moving myself over to Asia and part of the new life I hope to live involves bike tours and taking South Africans around around Asia especially Indonesia. I have done a few trips to explore this incredible country and  especially Bali. Im building up the different tour packages which will include activities such as motorcycle exploring, 4x4, diving, Komodo dragons etc but for now, the motorcycle portion is what I am focusing on the most. I have done several bike trips and took two people with me on my latest trip to see what they think of Bali and riding around it. Both are WD members, both capable riders and both enjoy new adventures so it was a chance to get honest feedback and thereby allow me to make the kind of practical changes needed to build the most amazing adventure possible in Bali on a bike.

So below is the ride report of this trip. I am still here and trying to plan a scooter ride to the island of Lombok and West Nusa Tenggara which if I can pull it off, I will write a separate ride report. Decided I wanted to try something different. A new unknown route and riding a scooter. I will write this report over next few days so bare with me. Lots of pics to sort through and still busy with things here so will update as time allows.

Hope you enjoy the report

Attachments

• 20180214_185356.jpg
    20180214_185356.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 336