A Very Close Encounter. Just Interested.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
The past Sunday myself, Clooney, Crab and Duks went for a ride. Halfway between Kareedow and Joubertina 3 guys on loaded 1200GSA's came from the front. They were going way too fast (guardian angels were still having coffee in Joubertina I think)

I was in the front and Clooney about 50m behind approaching the right hand descending, sweeping bend at a sensible speed. ( I Was on my KLR  :biggrin: ) The two guys in the front swept the corner on the centre line. I saw shit coming as the third guy started drifting to my side of the road as we got to the bottom of the sweep. As we passed each other I had moved to the left of my lane and he had drifted into my lane, passing me in the right hand spoor.

It was close, how we missed I don't know, but I was convinced he was going to hit Clooney. Somehow they missed each other.

So are you a member here on the forum. Just wanna say I'm glad you're still alive