IMPORTING CLOTHING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Do not want to hijack another post , but maybe get some info of members that have imported kit . I also used a shop in Germany to order a jacket & pants , They has a  Valentines special and got a Textile jacket and pant set for 2.8 grand shipped . One reason for this was that in My mind European kit is made for Europe and when they state they are water proof I think chances are they are quite good . Dont think the Germans will take a chance , But can also get my ass handed to me .
My question actually is with regard shipping , The parcel is sent from the shop to the post office via DHL , then posted . I have a tracking no ( german) but cant track the parcel , have phoned DHL SA , not able to help as they say the parcel is posted . How long does it take for a international parcel to arrive . Was mailed on the 1st March . 
Think that when I place my next order to use the UPS option and get it here in a couple of days , as waiting for this parcel is craze . I just hope it fits .
PS the shop I bought from is MOTOIN . Prices on the specials quite good , In my opnion you cant buy a jacket here for the price their , shipped , even if the duty is 40% Jacket still under 2 k for a waterproof textile jacket .