Namibia ride saved by Flying Brick Cpt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Beeton

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Cagiva Navigator 1000
Nearing the end of a week of superb riding through Namibia,this trip was saved by the outstanding service and friendly help from the the guys at Flying Brick in Cape Town.
Setting off on a trip last week after months of planning out if Citrusdal,I Had my BMW800 GS serviced by a reputable Dealer which none the less left me next to the road outside of Klawer with a dead battery.
The Dealer price for thr Battery was over the 3k without an option to get it to me,this lead me to Flying brick who not only were some R2000.00 cheaper but also drove through to Stickland in peak hour traffic to get the battery to Nama Auto in time for an overnight delivery to Springbok,in time for me to fit the new battery and head over the border on my way.
To Flying Brick and Nama Auto,Thankyou guys,Superb !!
Oh and just a question, if you take your bike in for a major service and you inform the workshop your plan on a long trip,would it not be an idea for a Dealers workshop to check the condition of the battery ? Just wondering,might have sold me a battery on top the the massive bill for the service,Will try another branch next time. Will certainly make a turn at Flying Brick after this great experience.
Ride on..