Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Red Light skipper takes out cars & biker  (Read 727 times)

Offline wiledog_X

Red Light skipper takes out cars & biker
« on: April 06, 2018, 08:42:16 am »
sjo.... this guy just missed being a statistic!  :eek7:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYimlrucN4s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYimlrucN4s</a>

Texas - A motorcyclist captured the moment a car skipped a red traffic light and crashed into oncoming traffic.

In the video you can spot a motorcyclist, as well as other motorists, waiting at a traffic light to cross. A vehicle then skips a red light and smashes into the black SUV ahead of the rider, causing the SUV to flip. The rider collides with the now overturned vehicle but fortunately manages to walk away from the injury relatively unharmed.'

'I got real lucky'

Malik Elizee said: "Someone ran a red light and I got real lucky.

"To answer some common questions - No one left in an ambulance, myself included. I was wearing most of my gear (was only going up the road so only had on regular jeans and boots), gloves and jacket saved me what would've been some serious sliding damage.

"The bike would've been in a lot worse shape if not for my frame sliders. My frame slider is completely grinded and destroyed but it saved most of the bike. Other than some broken plastic and mirror, the damage isn't too serious. Still can start up and ride, I actually rode it home."
"What happen!!? Someone set up us the bomb!! We get signal. All your base are belong to us!!!"

Offline iamgigglz

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • The Hula hoop is Dead. Long live the Hula hoop.
Re: Red Light skipper takes out cars & biker
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 01:53:20 pm »
@wiledog_X, change the "watch?v=" in your youtube link to just "v/" and it'll work properly  :thumleft:
Bensien - Wife came home today with a Samsung 3D LED TV and 3D Blue Ray player with built in wi-fi and 1TB hard drive. What else do I need?
Kaboef - A cheaper wife.

Offline Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 02:02:27 pm »

Offline JohnB

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 02:04:02 pm »
Not Ayoba  :eek7:
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Offline iamgigglz

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • The Hula hoop is Dead. Long live the Hula hoop.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 02:05:05 pm »
This would have either ended a lot better or a lot worse for the biker if lane splitting was allowed in Texas
Bensien - Wife came home today with a Samsung 3D LED TV and 3D Blue Ray player with built in wi-fi and 1TB hard drive. What else do I need?
Kaboef - A cheaper wife.

Offline Jaakmh

• Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 04:50:05 pm »
Nowadays you have to look twice...twice

The following users thanked this post: Willem-Ben

Online Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 09:13:02 pm »
This would have either ended a lot better or a lot worse for the biker if lane splitting was allowed in Texas

not allowed there? dumb yanks!

he could have easily moved in to the right of the white car and would have been safely on his way
The following users thanked this post: RobC