Red Light skipper takes out cars & biker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiledog_X

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
sjo.... this guy just missed being a statistic!  :eek7:

[flash=800,600]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYimlrucN4s[/flash]

Texas - A motorcyclist captured the moment a car skipped a red traffic light and crashed into oncoming traffic.

In the video you can spot a motorcyclist, as well as other motorists, waiting at a traffic light to cross. A vehicle then skips a red light and smashes into the black SUV ahead of the rider, causing the SUV to flip. The rider collides with the now overturned vehicle but fortunately manages to walk away from the injury relatively unharmed.'

'I got real lucky'

Malik Elizee said: "Someone ran a red light and I got real lucky.

"To answer some common questions - No one left in an ambulance, myself included. I was wearing most of my gear (was only going up the road so only had on regular jeans and boots), gloves and jacket saved me what would've been some serious sliding damage.

"The bike would've been in a lot worse shape if not for my frame sliders. My frame slider is completely grinded and destroyed but it saved most of the bike. Other than some broken plastic and mirror, the damage isn't too serious. Still can start up and ride, I actually rode it home."