Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: TYRE WAREHOUSE IN MIDRAND - MY OPINION - RESOLVED XXXXX  (Read 8412 times)

Offline Mev Vis Arend

• Bike: Honda CRF-250L
Re: TYRE WAREHOUSE IN MIDRAND - MY OPINION - RESOLVED XXXXX
« Reply #240 on: April 13, 2018, 08:12:44 pm »
Ek verstaan nog steeds nie hoekom moet mens eers 'n sirkus moet maak van 'n swak diens klag alvorens geregtigheid geskied nie.
Dis asof dit deesdae die norm geword het.

Amper soos die seuntjie wat sy boetie moer sodat hy weer kan jammer sê en sy ouers trots op hom kan wees.

::)

Ek stem nogals 100% saam met jou. 
Honda XR250 - Given to daughter.  BMW 1200 GSA met Karretjie  -  Suzuki 125 Scoota with a KTM topbox - sold.  Honda CRF 250 L

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2018, 08:14:28 am »
glad you got sorted
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline eberhard

• Bike: Moto Guzzi (all models)
  • Time takes a cigarette...
« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2018, 09:51:30 am »
It reminds me of a presentation I attended many years back where well known maritime companies presented some of their latest products. The rep of one such company was going about as to how well built their life rafts were and that the welds on the rafts carried with them a lifetime warrantee. An old toppie, a seasoned sailor, stood up and told the rep “Now you are in the middle of the Atlantic and the welds fail, who is going to claim up on the warrantee?”. The rep couldn’t answer him and all had a good laugh at the rep’s expense. 
eberhard
Agostini 1000
R90S
R80/7
R75/5 Big Boy 150 Vuka 110

Offline OomD

• #imstayingpositive
« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2018, 07:56:58 am »
Yes, glad its sorted.

One has to wonder if it got sorted because of the SM exposure? Or because it was the right thing to do. I get the impression here that BTW was doing this to save face.

Nonetheless, glad you're sorted ouman.

Offline Ama ride ride

• Gravel unlimited
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Zero (all models)
  • Ride to ride again
« Reply #244 on: April 15, 2018, 09:44:51 am »
Ek verstaan nog steeds nie hoekom moet mens eers 'n sirkus moet maak van 'n swak diens klag alvorens geregtigheid geskied nie.

Thats my view also.

Gewoontlik n@@i ek reguit aan op fyndraai.

Offline Ouman

Re: BEWARE OF BIKE TYRE WAREHOUSE IN MIDRAND - MY OPINION
« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2018, 07:04:47 am »
You assuming that the thread makes any difference to a business owner.. if the thread was in any way responsible then you would assume the business owner would be on here.

I think its very good business to stay away from opinionated people who draw conclusions with only half the facts, don't you agree?

I bought a product from a supplier on WD, the product was faulty, I sent them a mail, no reply, spoke to someone who worked there.. no real satisfaction, I could have gone the route of slandering them online but i did what the average person does, I went to see the owner, explained and he agreed to swap it out on the spot.. done deal. People who cry online only really get noticed by other people who cry online.. have you ever taken a Hello Peter complaint seriously? What cell phone contract do you have? go look at the complaints, did it change your opinion who to use?

Im pretty sure this could have been resolved the same way,

If the oke is sorting out the problem, the heading should change accordingly.

I for one, know and trust Japie Ouman and his judgement implicitly. However- losing a customer in Prieska is unfortunately not going to hurt Bike Tyre Warehouse.

Fuzzy I think I have stated my case on here many times! Maybe you should read through all of this and then decide whether I'm that "average" man or not.! And I don't have to prove anything to you! All I said was I made 3 or more phone calls! I was there in person! I sent a mail! I think I displayed more patience than what the average man would have done!

Furthermore they knew exactly what was coming if they do not respond, because I informed exactly of my intentions!

And this is the last I will say on this matter and this thread and subject!
The more bugs in the  teeth....the happier I get!!!!!

Offline Blou Zebu

• Alika voalohoany eto i'Madagasikara
  • Bike: Suzuki DR650
  • Justice, mercy and humble obedience.
« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2018, 08:04:27 am »

Thats my view also.

Dis wat ek ook wonder. Kyk, ek besef dit is onwaarskynlik dat hule vir my hier in Madagaskar n tyre gaan kom aflewer, maar ek sien nie kans vir so n uitmergelende ding nie!
XT 350 STOLEN!!!!
DR650SE 2006 Ek en die Dominee gaan orals!

Let me know if youre ever in Madagascar.
Die paaie is lank, wild en woes!