PACKING FOR A TRIP ( CLOTHING)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
We are booked to go to the South-coast Bike fest , Riding down on Friday  Pit-stop in Underberg , then on to Ramsgate were we have accommodation for the weekend . I have top box , panniers and a tank bag , but would like to pack as light as possible .
Over Easter we  only used the top box , this time its one day more but we have to take towels with , and they take up space . My question is do you pack clothes flat or roll them up ?  then I take 1 pair of jeans and a golf shirt per day , aware clothes can be washed , but madam wants options . Does one grin and bear it and take the panniers as well or how do I convince her she does not need all the options on this trip :thumleft:.
I see it we will be riding on friday , so in ridingh gear for most of the day , sat , in gear for half the day  and geared up on Tuesday for the ride home , We could even leave on Monday and ride home via Lesotho again  and pitstop somewhere .
What do you suggest for towels , I have bought some microfiber ones but they seem to not dry one properly , and for drying hair they useless . help .